POSportal module for scanning
scanPOS can be used if additional documents are required or have to be uploaded as part of the onboarding process. When registering online or at the point of sales, this can be e.g. EAN codes, copies of ID, proof of salary, registration form, etc. To do this, the user photographs the documents with his mobile device or uses a scanner.
With scanPOS you can scan documents and integrate them into the electronic process.
Extension: Scan of ID documents including fraud check and OCR
The data of the scanned documents can be automatically transferred to the further process. With OCR and fraud check, e.g. In addition to the copy of the document, also extract the data and check the authenticity of the document.
Integration via POSportal Server (scanPOS Backend)
- Standard API and SDK for integration into other applications
- Push module for notification of registered applications and users in the event of certain events
- Integration of Active Directory service for user authentication
- Monitoring and logging functions to understand the processes and procedures on the server
- Administration and configuration of the entire POSportal server and its modules via the POSportal
- Support of high availability solutions (load balancing, clustering)
- Multi-tenant capable and virtualizable
- Multilingualism expandable via language files
iOS, Android and Microsoft
Smartphone, tablet, PC, desktop scanner, multiprinter, etc.
SQL and others on request