POSportal module for electronic signature
The user signs electronic documents on a smartphone, a signature tablet, a tablet PC or a touch display. The signed contract is immediately available in the archive and can be sent to the user or employee in parallel via email or download.
The signature with signPOS enables legally secure electronic signing of e.g. Contracts, receipts or forms.
The signatures generated with signPOS are advanced electronic signatures according to eIDAS. Advanced electronic signatures are approved as evidence in court. Qualified electronic signatures can also be integrated with signPOS.
Integration via POSportal Server (signPOS Backend)
- Standard API and SDK for integration into other applications
- Push module for notification of registered applications and users in the event of certain events
- Integration of Active Directory service for user authentication
- Monitoring and logging functions to understand the processes and procedures on the server
- Administration and configuration of the entire POSportal server and its modules via the POSportal
- Support of high availability solutions (load balancing, clustering)
- Multi-tenant capable and virtualizable
- Multilingualism expandable via language files
iOS, Android and Microsoft
Smartphone, tablet, PC, desktop scanner, multiprinter, etc.
SQL and others on request